Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Thoughts

I have not posted in 2 weeks...where does the time go????
We have been working on the Toddco (my husband has a side business) tax preparation every night this week so that has occupied a good bit of time. I have found myself in the bed by 9 this week! I have been a bit "blah" lately and just really tired!
Last weekend, Todd and I were gone ALL day on Saturday...visiting with friends in Jasper, seeing our new niece Ellie, going to Mitchell and Mason's wrestling meet, and then meeting Todd's parents for dinner. We came on back Saturday night so we could make it to church on Sunday. I am still really liking Calvary Chapel and we are going to a luncheon in 3 weeks after the church service so we can learn more about the church and meet all the staff. The service on Sunday was about trials in our life and how we too often get down and out instead of turning the lemons into lemonade. I know I sometimes need to work on seeing the positive things in life instead of focusing on the negative.
I was so glad to make it to one of my nephew's wrestling meets this year. It is their first year of wrestling so there were only a few meets that they participated in. I hated seeing so many of the kids crying after they lost. It just reminded me how hard it can be to be a kid and how it hurts so bad to loose at something you really want to do well in.
Other news....I went to Publix and spent 42.11 and got 108.15 worth of groceries! I even bought organic milk and other organic produce which is typically much more expensive. I was pleased with that trip!
We do not have big plan this weekend and I am looking forward to just being at home and having good weather! It amazes me how sunny days can feed the soul!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment