Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Surgery

As I head into another surgery tomorrow (to try and repair the endometriosos damage on my right tube), I am having to trust God fully and prepare for whatever outcome the result may be. It is so very fitting that ever since we started attending Calvary Chapel in January...they are studying the book of James. I really feel that some days it is just speaking to me in a way that only I need during this time. I will still pray that they can open that tube and not have to remove it too and we won't have to look at the other options. But, I also pray that I can handle the other outcome if needed and have peace in knowing there are other options for Todd and I. SO....other verses I will go to sleep tonight with are...

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."Romans 8:18 (KJV)

"The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble.He cares for those who trust in him,"Nahum 1:7 (NIV)

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world"John 16:33 (KJV)

1 comment: